Identification of the owner
- Owner: PAÍS DE QUERCUS, SL(en adelante, “PAÍS DE QUERCUS“)
- VAT NUMBER: B06434070
- Registered Address: Avda. Joaquín Sánchez Valverde nº 20, 06006, Badajoz (Polígono Industrial El Nevero)
- Registered in the Registro Mercantil de Badajoz , Folio 66, Tomo 232, Hoja BA-11863, Inscripción 1ª
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Contact telephone number: 0034 924 27 69 53
Information and consent
Obligatory nature of providing the data and purpose
The data requested by PAÍS DE QUERCUS are, in general, obligatory (unless otherwise specified) in order to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be fulfilled.
The only personal data to which PAÍS DE QUERCUS, will have access through its websites will be those that the user provides voluntarily, as well as those others collected through the cookies installed.
Permanence and cancellation
The data of the user who provides their data through the contact and employment forms will be processed for the period necessary to respond to the request and until the legal actions expire. PAÍS DE QUERCUS will not use this data to send commercial communications.
In accordance with Art. 6, paragraph 1, subparagraph 1, letter a of the GDPR, if we have previously obtained your express consent to your registration for our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this purpose to send commercial communications in accordance with this consent.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in the e-mail containing this commercial communication.
After unsubscribing we block your e-mail address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent to the continued use of the data, or we reserve the right to continue to use your data in cases permitted by law and about which we inform you in this document.
The processing of user data by PAÍS DE QUERCUS is based on the consent that you are asked for and that you may withdraw at any time. However, in the event of withdrawal of consent, this shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out. The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent and the user may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
Destinatarios de los datos
The user’s data will be used exclusively by PAÍS DE QUERCUS and exceptionally by Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law.
Responsibility of the user
The user guarantees that he/she is over 18 years of age and that the data provided to PAÍS DE QUERCUS are true, accurate, complete and up to date. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the veracity of all the data provided and will keep the information provided suitably updated, so that it corresponds to his or her real situation. He/she guarantees that he/she has informed the third parties from whom he/she provides his/her data, if he/she does so, of the aspects contained in this document. You also guarantee that you have obtained their authorisation to provide their data to PAÍS DE QUERCUS for the aforementioned purposes. You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information you provide through the websites and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause PAÍS DE QUERCUS or third parties.
Exercise of rights
The consent granted by the user may be revoked by means of notification sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail addressed to PAÍS DE QUERCUS, SL Avda. Joaquín Sánchez Valverde nº 20, 06006, Badajoz (Polígono Industrial El Nevero) , with the Reference “Data Protection”, enclosing a photocopy of your identity document, at any time and free of charge, for:
- Revoke consents given
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not PAÍS DE QUERCUS is processing personal data concerning the user.
- Accessing your personal data
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected
- To obtain from PAÍS DE QUERCUS the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met
- Request the portability of your data
- Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address: Avda. Joaquín Sánchez Valverde nº 20, 06006, Badajoz (Polígono Industrial El Nevero), when the interested party considers that PAÍS DE QUERCUS has infringed the rights that are recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
PAÍS DE QUERCUS will treat the user’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will keep the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. PAÍS DE QUERCUS informs our customers that all the servers we use are located in data centres in the European Union and comply with all the requirements set out in the regulation.
Last update: 25 de Mayo de 2018
Copyright © PAÍS DE QUERCUS, SL All rights reserved